Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Florida Outward Bound

Down to Key Largo, Florida after two full days at home. Sort of felt like I hadn't been home, though magically, I had less bagage, and quicker flights. It was great to see old friends, and familiar boats. The winds were good, as were the students (ages 15 and 16), and we all had an excellent time.


I am now home trying to sort everything out. Not an easy task after being away for six months having been in Antarctica, New Zealand, Australia, Hawaii, and Florida. Thanks, again for all your interest. I am flattered and you all make it more worthwhile. To Washington State this summer for NOLS mountaineering courses. The next few weeks will determine what comes next fall. We shall see...

All the best to you all.
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW WEBSITE FOR THE BLOG!

Hello readers!   I'm switching blog hosting site to have more functionality, and because things are about to get interesting again with ...