Saturday, March 27, 2021

NEW WEBSITE FOR THE BLOG!

Hello readers!  

I'm switching blog hosting site to have more functionality, and because things are about to get interesting again with more frequent posts!  

This is now part of a full website which I'm making slowly.  I've learned a lot and spent many hours working on, though it's got a long way to go.  But the blog should be working as I build the rest over time.

On the blog page, you can subscribe (if you are so inclined) on the right hand side.  You'll get an email to verify you want to subscribe. 

New blog site: www.bylandseaandsky.com/blog/ 

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW WEBSITE FOR THE BLOG!

Hello readers!   I'm switching blog hosting site to have more functionality, and because things are about to get interesting again with ...