Tuesday, February 20, 2007

THANK YOU

Hello gang,
Sadly, I did not win the North Pole Marathon contest. I did not expect to win, but it was fun to be in the contest, nonetheless. I want to give everyone who commented a HUGE THANK YOU! I was honored, flattered and everything else as I read your comments. I had a huge smile on my face, again and again as I read the new comments that were posted. And naturally, you all made my mom get teary. Thank you so much for your interest, encouragement and belief in me. Part of the reason I love doing what I'm doing is because I can share these things with all of you. I'd still like to get to the North Pole someday, but I guess I'll just have to wait on that one.

In Dunedin right now, heading towards Stewart Island after a hike today and hopefully some surfing tomorrow. Rented a car and after the five hour drive from Christchurch, feel like i'm getting the hang of driving in the wrong side of the car on the wrong side of the road. Hope you are all well.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that you didn't win the contest. I've gotta find out who DID win...has to be someone pretty spectacular to beat you! There will plenty more adventures for you. - Ken

    ReplyDelete

NEW WEBSITE FOR THE BLOG!

Hello readers!   I'm switching blog hosting site to have more functionality, and because things are about to get interesting again with ...